Job reference: 152018AA005
Salary: Main Pay Scale/Upper Pay Scale
Job Title: English Teacher
Job Type: Immediate start, covering maternity until end of the academic year
The primary objective of this role is to assist the English Subject Leader to create and shape an outstanding English Faculty, ensuring the highest standards of teaching and learning, achievement and engagement of students. The successful candidate will be committed to promoting English and Literacy across the Academy and to working with a range of external partners.
1. To ensure the potential of all students is fulfilled by planning and delivering stimulating and challenging lessons which meet the needs of all learners
2. To maintain high expectations of students’ behaviour and achievement, and to establish excellent relationships with students.
3. To monitor and record the progress of students using Assessment for Learning strategies and in accordance with Academy assessment policies.
4. To maintain an up-to-date knowledge and understanding of developments within your subject specialism.
5. To work under the direction of the English Subject Leader to develop the curriculum.
To be considered for this position, please forward your updated CV to email@example.com
When applying for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. IntuEducation are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
IntuEducation policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted, you within 48 hours your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
IntuEducation is committed to equality and value diversity. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults.
IntuEducation is a Recruitment Consultancy and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
Consultant name: Shantelle- Managing Consultant. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Tel:020 8851 9888