Job reference: Temp to ~Perm Maths Teacher SD2022017
Salary: £150.00 – 200.00 per day negotiable
Job type: Temporary
Date posted: 09/01/2018
Maths Teacher – London
Fantastic mixed comprehensive school based in London, seeking a driven and enthusiastic practitioner to teach in a helpful and well-resourced Maths department.
** Mathematics’ Teacher
** Outstanding School, fantastic facilities
** Based in Central London
** Great career development openings
** Key Stage 3 – 5
** Can support NQTs or experienced teachers
This outstanding Grade 1 Ofsted graded secondary school is in search of an energetic Maths teacher to help develop an already successful Maths department, led by a marvellous HOD. Are you a passionate and career orientated NQT or do you have an established record of brilliance in teaching Maths? This is an excellent Maths department to join now as it is increasing to promote future development. You will have the chance to work with pupils of all academic levels, as well as joining a hugely successful Maths teaching programme, as well as work with like-minded teachers.
You will need to show:
* The aptitude to deliver continuous outstanding Maths lessons that involve the pupils of all abilities.
* Be capable to design and teach Maths in a unique and inspiring lesson, to inspire each pupil’s academic growth.
* Be a passionate Maths teacher, and show a hard work ethos that will inspire pupils as well as other teachers.
In return the school will offer:
* Brilliant CPD
* State of the art Maths facilities allowing you to dispense outstanding Maths teaching materials.
* An opening to join a great team of teachers, to work in partnership with leading teachers in their area of expertise.
* Competitive salary, as well as a great chance for career development.
The school has a first-rate Headteacher who has led the school to two successive years of exam result development.
If you are interested in this position and hold QTS or an NQT looking to complete induction then please do not hesitate to contact me.
In order to apply for the above position, all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. IntuEducation are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
To apply please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org- Call Tina 020 8851 9888